Accommodation Montenegro: 3905+ apartments, 333+ villas / holiday houses
Holiday houses/Villas Montenegro
- Hotel Mediteran Ulcinj town of Ulcinj Refurbished in 2013, Hotel Mediteran Ulcinj presents breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea and Ulcinj's old city from the pool. It is within strolling distance to the beaches and night entertainment. The rooms feature spacious terraces with town or sea view. They come with free internet access, satellite television, minibar and air conditioning. The dining establishment at Hotel Mediteran serves a rich morning meal buffet. You can also go out and enjoy fish specialities at the various eating places next to the Hotel Ulcinj.
- Hotel Montenegro town of Becici Set directly on sandy Bečići Beach, Hotel Montenegro presents modern air-cooled rooms and a sizable spa area. A steam bath, 2 saunas and 2 hot tubs are at guests’ disposal. The sunny rooms are equipped with satellite tv, a minibar and a risk-free. The private toilet comes with a bathrobe, toiletries and hairdryer. The private beach is equipped with deckchairs and parasols. Guests can sit back by one of 3 outdoor pools, as well as 1 heated indoor pool.
- Hotel Oliva town of Budva The Oliva Hotel in Budva enjoys a central yet secluded location, only a 5-minute walk from the long gravel beach of Slovenska Square. All rooms are air-cooled and have a balcony. Aromatic regional meals are served in the dining establishment with its captivating back yard outdoors terrace under olive trees. Wireless internet is available free of charge. Hotel Oliva presents open-air car parking for free and a garage is available as well.
- Iberostar Bellevue town of Becici Looking out over the beach, Hotel Iberostar Bellevue is 2 km from Budva close to Becici Beach, surrounded by hilly backyards. It presents sizable and comfy rooms with satellite television and sea views. The Bellevue offers 7 clubs and a dining establishment serving both Montenegrin and international cuisine. You can sample refreshments and beverages without leaving the pool or try the rich buffet and à la carte menus. Sun chairs and umbrellas at the beach are available at a surcharge.
- Maestral Resort & Casino town of Podbabac Maestral Resort & Casino is positioned in a romantic rocky cove, just close to a sandy beach, close to the fishing settlement of Pržno and Budva's Old City. Several swimming pools, a spa area and a modern casino are part of the complex. All rooms are air-cooled and feature a private balcony, a minibar and a TV. Free internet access is provided, as well as free car parking. The à la carte dining establishment Maestro Club serves seafood and meat specialities as well as rich selection of world-famous wines.
Montenegro is definitely among the most fascinating countries in the Europe. Although it covers only approximately 14.000 km2 and it only has around 670.000 residents, its contribution to the world culture is outstanding considering its overall size. The sea, the lakes, the valleys or the mountain peaks enable everybody to select the most effective way to take pleasure in a high quality holiday. In one day, the interested vacationer can have a cappuccino on one of the countless beaches of the Tivat Riviera, eat dinner with the song of the birds on Skadar Lake or dine alongside a fire place on the slopes of the Durmitor Mountain. These are all attributes of Montenegro as a traveler spot that has a lot to present. Montenegro is an eco-friendly country. This simple fact grants it one of the major posts on the traveler guides. A great deal of bright days in summer season and a considerable quantity of snow in winter months determine the two most established forms of tourism in Montenegro: the seaside one- in summertime and the ski recreational one - in winter.